söndag 1 februari 2009

Still adapting, adjusting, and processing things

I have been home for over a month now, but I am still adapting to various things, and adapting ...and still processing things that I witnessed and experienced while in India.

I am still so greatfull that I made it home when I was supposed to and not stranded at the airport in Bombay. I still can't believe how blessed I was.

Yeah, I lost 12 kilos when I was in India... but now I have gained back a lot too. I don't dare to weigh myself yet. Not until I have lost some more again. Being sick and not able to excersice as much, and all the Christmas food has not been good for me. Oh well, why give up

2 kommentarer:

Cardamom Kisses sa...

Finns det några speciella insikter du känner att du kanske vill dela med dig av? Har Indien fått dig att kassera eller omvärdera några gamla "sanningar" om dig själv eller annat?

Och av gäller vikten - ibland vill kroppen jorda sig när sinnet flyger & far omkring :)

Amy sa...

Janne, I owe you an email! I have listened to the fab CDs you made me and need to give you the feedback I promised. ;)

Hope you're feeling well. And don't worry about kilos lost or gained...it is just a number! Now if only I could convince myself to believe that....