tisdag 7 oktober 2008

Going on a journey...

It's interesting how things work... when bad things happen to me here in India, bad things seem to happen at the same time in other aspects of my personal life. It stinks and it's very draining. But hey, this post is not about that... and I don't want any pity... maybe a hug, but no pity.

Tomorrow night I'll be going on a well needed journey, on my own. Thursday is a holiday, and I took Friday off. I'm going to the province of Gujarat north of here. I have some set places that I will visit, but other than that... it will be pretty spontanious. I only have a few days on me though.

This will be a good time to think.. and get a distance to various aspects that has been bothering me lately.

I'll be back in Bombay on Sunday morning. On Sunday evening I will be on to my next journey, but this time through the TATA Institute of Social Sciences. The school here that is responsible for my internship placement, and the stay here. My university back home has some type of exchange programme with them. We will be going to the rural parts of the state of Maharashtra (where Bombay is), and to the school's rural campus for a few days (in the Sulapur district), then we will spend some days in Aurangabad. I'm looking forward to that trip too.

Anyway... I may, or may not go online on Sunday... but if I do, I'll write about my Gujarat experience. If not, I'll do it in little less than two weeks.

In all honesty.... I am a little bit nervous about this solo trip. But I'll manage. Now I need to finnish off some stuff online... and then start packing.

2 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

Hoppas att du far en trevlig resa, trots sleeper class! Din blogg ar valdigt bra! Vi hors!

U-NO-HOO sa...

Have fun and be careful! aaron