söndag 17 augusti 2008

Helsinki airport, Finland


I'm the master of travelling with excess weight by plane and getting away with it. I might look like the nerd of nerds or like an über tourist, and sweat more than normally, but it's all worth it. I won't reveal my secret here, but I can tell that I probably were able to carry an extra 10 kilos, if not even more, because I planned ahead.

Well... right now I'm in the Helsinki Airport in Finland. Waiting for the plane to my end destination .....Bombay. Strange feeling .. a really strange feeling. In less than half a day I will set my foot in India! The strange feeling that I have right now is different in some ways from the strange feeling that I had last week and before that. Even the nervousness is different. Not sure how to explain it.
Good thing that Sebastian is coming along to Bombay and to the same place as I am. It makes it easier to have travel company, and someone I know around me when in India. Sebastian is a guy in my class from the University.

These past few days have been pretty intense. I haven't slept this little in a very, very long time. I slept maybe 3 hours last night, maybe 45 minutes the night before, 4-5 hours the night before that, and very little the night before that. There have been times where I have felt like Zoombie. I have had so much to do, and I have been so stressed. Oh well.... that's how life is at times. At least I'm happy and smiling.

Tadi tada.. :)

Inga kommentarer: