lördag 20 september 2008

Tadi tada...

Life feels better now. I like the turn of events. We have switched to single rooms, as was the plan from the beginning… and in these rooms we have an outlet for electricity! Yea, now I can watch “Heroes” and movies on my laptop after all, and play with photos on Photoshop and all those other things. ..and the bed, the bed is still as hard, but my body has adjusted to it surprisingly well. My room is in the corner, and has windows too two sides. The view is the best I’ve had so far here in India. I think that I eventually will be able to block out the sound from the traffic and all the honking horns that comes from one side of my room. The cold showers are also manageable. Hey, I haven’t had a nice warm shower since I came to India anyway. Just “not that cold”, “a little cold”, “cold”, “way cold”, and “hey, is it supposed to be this cold!?”.

Things here feel easier to handle now. I’m happy. Not joyful, and not inner peace like, just simply happy. Some things still stink big time, but that would be hard to avoid anyway.

I sold my bag of the Swedish candy “Gott & Blandat” to Sebastian for 1500 rupees. It’s way good. …and eating Swedish candy when being far away from Sweden, and for so long, has some magic healing power. My bags of “Polly”, “Ahlgrens bilar” and “Fruxo” cured some of my stress.
Sebastian offered me 500 rupees at first, but I said “No way!” I also turned down the offer of 1000 rupees, but I finally accepted the final bid. Sad thing is that I don’t feel bad about it. It’s a bag of “Gott & Blandat” and we’re in India after all. The approximate rate of 1500 rupees now = 220 Swedish kronor, 40 US dollars. ….yeah.

Inga kommentarer: